This section will help clarify the details and better define the process of purchasing your next firearm online, we are an FFL Type 01 and SOT 3 NFA licensed dealer. Per ATF guidelines, we must ship your firearm to a Federal Firearm Licensed Dealer (FFL Dealer). It is the customers responsibility to check all local and state laws prior to placing any order. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a handgun, stock-less shotgun, complete AR or AK receivers, or stripped lower receivers. You must also be a legal resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm*.
* The only exception to this would be active duty military personnel
** Disclaimer: Straw Purchasing is ILLEGAL and Lowell Armory in no way condones this act. A Straw Purchase is the act of purchasing a firearm intended for another person.**
Purchasing a firearm online can be broken down in to three easy to follow steps:
- Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer
- Choose a firearm and complete your purchase
- Pick up your firearm and complete the transfer
|Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer. (select FFL search on our main page for help)|
- Contact the Dealer and provide our contact information. We need a copy of their FFL License.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: +1 (855) 7 LOWELL
|Shop our selection of firearms and complete your purchase. |
- Register for an account or Login
- Add the selections to your cart.
- Enter billing and credit card information. ** You must be a resident of the state in which you are transferring the firearm
- Review your order and checkout
|Pickup your items and complete the transfer. |
- You will receive an email with the tracking number for shipping, Once your FFL dealer has received the items, call them and arrange a pick up time.
- The FFL dealer is required to have you fill out a 4473 form and pass the background check through NICS. This process is the same at any FFL dealer, per ATF guidelines you must provide a picture ID and proof of residence.